So it’s been two weeks since my contract ended. I’ve been looking for a job and I’ve had a couple interviews. One of the interviews is promising and the company would be great to work. I met 5 people from the company and I liked everyone I met. From what I hear they all liked me. The waiting to find out if they offer me the job is torture. One can only hope that everything works out.
So over the weekend I’ve been keeping myself busy. Friday night I went to go see TAO: The Art of the Drum and it was amazing show. The presentation was great. The music was amazing. Saturday I went to the Chinese New Year parade. Today (Sunday) I went to the Russian Festival to add a little more culture to my weekend.
Tomorrow, we’ll see what I can get involved in during the day. My ultimate hope is that I’ll hear from this company. Maybe I’ll take myself out for a nice lunch. I would say I might buy myself something pretty but I know I won’t do that. I don’t have any plans this next weekend. I might take a little road trip next weekend. Just to get myself out of town and clear my head.
- newshour: ‘The unemployment rate continued to trend downward… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Thousands Line San Francisco Streets For Chinese New Year’s Parade (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Weekend Top 5: Chinese New Year Parade, Pet Adopt-a-thon (sfist.com)
- Chicago Chinese New Year Parade! (stephidee.com)
- Chinese New Year (mirlz.wordpress.com)
- Last Day of Chinese New Year 2012 (txingshan.wordpress.com)