So I’ve been remiss on posting for a couple of weeks. I joined Weight Watchers and I’ve watched my diet. Last weekend I went to the grocery story and I found that my purchased was 90% produce. I am trying to keep everything out of the kitchen that would be ‘bad’ for me on the ‘diet’. So it’s been a lot of salads, fruit, and new veggie dishes.
So earlier today I went to my Weight Watchers meeting where I weighed in like I do each week. This week I lost another 3 lbs. That’s a total of 8 lbs. It’s a good feeling to know that I’m losing weight.
I’m not seeing the changes yet but I know that it’s going to take time. According to the charts I should lose about 100 lbs. That’s a little more than I can imagine for myself. If I could actually make it that far I think it would be amazing but I think if I take it 1 lbs at a time, I’ll be just fine.
Also I’m gaining my focus and trying to keep the negative out of my life. It’s not easy but I find that I’m getting better at it. I’ve walked for exercise, taking online courses, and reading to help me gain perspective, be positive and feel like I’m being productive.
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Tricks (weightlossprogramshq.wordpress.com)
- Can Someone Really Lose Weight Eating Weight Watchers Smart Ones? (weightloss.answers.com)
- Week 1 Update: Disappointment (but good eatin’) (jonathanibrickman.wordpress.com)
- An Inspirational Fitness Journey (themissfitmama.com)
- Why I Chose Weight Watchers for Weight Loss (reducingrachel.com)