So I came home tonight and I got right to it. I am on a mission to stay on task and focused to being productive. Once I get home I have a horrible tendency to sit down and turn on the TV. That never results in anything good normally. So tonight I came home and here’s what I acomplished!
- Practiced Viola
- Washed the dishes
- Made a healthy dinner (Salad)
- Washed 2 loads of laundry
- Folded 2 loads of laundry
- Worked on one of my small businesses
- Waked 1.3 miles (Daily Activity Reached 109% )
- Wrote this blog posting
That was far to productive to do every night. I would be considered OCD and and over achiever if I did that every night. So now I need to figure out a happy medium. Some middle ground where I can get certain chores done each night but yet have some down time.
If you have any suggestions leave me a message. Maybe we can expand upon it and make it a blog post.
- 10 Strategies To Stop Procrastinating – Organization & time management (filemakerinfo.wordpress.com)
- Procrastinators Anonymous (therealsharon.com)
- Top 10 Procrastinating Cities (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Procrastination (stirlingwriter.wordpress.com)